To promote and advance the science and art of medicine and surgery. To provide convenient and quality eye care to our patients and to the citizens of Kentucky.
Ophthalmologists are Medical Doctors (M.D.) or Doctors of Osteopathy (D.O.) who specialize in the medical and surgical care of the eyes and in the prevention of eye disease and injury.
- Examine Your Eyes and Prescribe Glasses or Contacts
- Perform Cataract Surgery
- Treat and Manage: Diabetic Retinopathy, Macular Degeneration, Glaucoma
- Treat Crossed Eyes, Amblyopia, Blurred Vision, Strabismus, Retinal Detachments
- Treat burns in and around the eye and remove foreign bodies from the eye
- Refractive Surgeries: LASIK, Radial Keratotomy, PRK, Intacs, Corneal Rings, etc.